I’ll be back on the road soon (yay!) and focusing on these things:
- Eating well by providing my body with healthy food – as fresh, organic, vegan and non-GMO as possible
- Finding new places to camp out, seeing new woods and creeks, breathing in the fresh air
- Cooking healthy meals (see above) for myself while traveling
- Exercising and strengthening my body by walking in nature whenever possible
- Stretching my brain by reading books, writing my blog, having stimulating conversations with other people, watching thought-provoking film and video materials
- Spending time with new and old friends whenever and wherever possible – camping, talking around a campfire, eating shrimp tacos and chili verde for Cinco de Mayo, petting their dogs and cats, chatting about life
- Creating when and wherever possible – (still) learning to paint with watercolor, crocheting, redesigning my blog, finding new areas to explore nearby
- Dreaming and planning new adventures: Camino de Santiago in Portugal and Spain, Guatemala, Vietnam, Mexico
- Learning to gracefully accept what is so generously given to me, whether it’s time, money, food, space
These are my priorities.
I (still) say no to these things: negative people and their drama, sugar and too much salt, going places I don’t want to go, and doing things I don’t want to do.
If you have feedback or suggestions for posts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: May 11, 2017/Sept. 27, 2019. (Page inspired by Leo Babauta.)