I’m in Chino, California, staying with friends, focusing on these things:
- Eating well by providing my body with healthy food – as fresh, organic and non-GMO as possible
- Cooking healthy meals (see above) for my friends, who actually eat what I cook!
- Meeting up with friends who live in the Southern California area, eating good food together, going on day-trips to the nearby mountains and ocean, enjoying the company of “old friends”
- Exercising and strengthening my body by walking in nature whenever possible, and continuing the physical therapy exercises for my ankle and wrist
- Stretching my brain by reading books, writing my blog, having stimulating conversations with other people, watching thought-provoking film and video materials
- Taking trips to Mother Nature whenever possible, refining my “Expedition Vehicle” with a few upgrades and organizational tools wherever possible
- Spending time with friends I’ve met over the years while living on the road – enjoying together: campfires, meals, thrift-shopping, Mexico, tacos, each other
- Creating when and wherever possible – learning to paint with watercolor, crocheting, redesigning my blog, finding new areas to explore nearby
- Dreaming and planning new adventures: Camino de Santiago, Guatemala, Vietnam, Mexico
- Learning to gracefully accept what is so generously given to me, whether it’s time, money, food, space
These are my priorities.
I say no to these things: negative people and their drama, sugar and too much salt, going places I don’t want to go, and doing things I don’t want to do.
If you have feedback or suggestions for posts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: March 22, 2017. (Page inspired by Leo Babauta.)